Our Goal Is To Be Able To Provide;
- Safe and healthy living environment, proper nutrition and health care, quality education so that children can reach their potential and escape poverty.
- Number of staff and volunteers
Arise has 7 teachers full time and 4 volunteer teachers an 2 Directors.
The teachers get monthly wages of $30 per teacher.
Arise is supported by the directors Tape Babirye and David Balondemu and from Haven Uganda a charity organization based in Australia and also from Individual friends from Australia, The UK and USA.
Goals short and long term.
Goals For The Foundation Are :
- Propagate the proper Christian faith
- Managing a resource center for foster care and parenting orphaned, abandoned and vulnerable children.
- Transform the social-economic status of the needy families.
- Promote sustainable, community based health care, education and sensitization.
- Operate Christian educational centers to promote moral and academic excellence.
- Advocating against child abuse or any form of inhuman behavior with an aim of inflicting pain.
- Additional incidentals such as disabled children, child soldiers, sexually abused victims, widows, and chronic illness extra.
- Community members and outstanding supporters-such as if any group or individuals offering ongoing support to the charity.